Improvements Made[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue that caused you to strafe and turn in VR Free Move mode.
- Fixed the large stone stair sphere in Hunrath. It now rotates as expected.
- Controller note: In Teleportation mode, both left and right controllers can be used for turning. In Free Move mode, only the right controller will turn.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
If you run into an issue where you cannot move, you need to delete your Input.ini file and run the game again. This file is located at...
- Windows: %LocalAppData%ObductionSavedConfigWindowsNoEditor
- Mac: ~/Library/Preferences/Obduction/MacNoEditor (Use Command+G to type in the path)
When using smooth motion input with Windows Mixed Reality motion controls, a movement ‘drift’ can occur. We’ve found this is a common problem. If this happens, open up the SteamVR Input configuration for Obduction and add a dead zone to the left joystick “move” input.