Official Notes[edit | edit source]
We've just pushed the newest 1.6.4 Hotfix. As always, thanks again to everyone in the community who submitted positive feedback over these last couple of updates. We're always working hard at making the Obduction the best experience possible.
- The Windows 7 DXGI error should no longer appear on affected systems
Global VR fixes:
- The resolution scale will now stay put when playing in VR
- Fixed the issue with VR headsets not properly switching audio between the HMD and system speakers
- Player shadow should no longer appear when driving the Minecart
- Fix for Mouse Cursor Locked Toggle
- Will only use the VR audio device for media player if force VR is used.
- Fix for the hands being in the wrong location while in the minecart.
- Free roam should now work when you disable the Vive wands.
- Fix for missing loading screen on vive while in Minecart
- Improvements for quickly swapping between Vive and desktop modes
Graphics setting fixes:
- View distance options are no longer offset by one position.