Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Official Notes[edit | edit source]
We have quite a few fixes and updates in this release, it also includes brand new community made translations for previously unsupported languages: Portuguese and Dutch.
Fixes and changes:
- Fix for some build types crashing when loading a level with ambient sounds in the world.
- Various tweaks and improvements throughout Hunrath
- Various tweaks and improvements throughout Kaptar
- Bad collision area on the Hunrath Maray sphere.
- Fixed a shading pop on the mine cart when crossing the zone thresholds.
- Increased cart blocker volume size on the scrap yard gate.
- Scaled/moved one of the tower fog plane blockers where it didn't quite meet the wall.
- Cleaned up collision in the caves near the swap spheres.
- Open edge of Hunrath wall was visible near elevator. Moved/added some small rocks to hide it.
- Fixed river-flow direction in the Hunrath bosque, near the clothesline
- Fixed translucency issues on mine cart
- Many art updates and improvements to the stairs in Kaptar
- Fog in (area redacted) no longer displays overly bright
- Re-positioned the ‘fallen tree’ backer reward
- Hid/covered a couple of unsightly light map and clipping issues near the Kaptar stairs swap sphere.
- Minor tweaks to one of the Arai swarm's light path, as the light was (slightly) visible outside the hive where it shouldn't have been.
- Updated UI elements to accommodate the requested Keyboard addition
- Updated Credits
- Generic fixes for setting resolution issues
- Fix for being able to "disable" the bomb as it's blowing up
- Fix for screenshots not using the correct view when engaged with objects like the mine cart.
- Fix for CW disappearing a little too soon while the door is closing on him
- Fix for being able to drive the mine cart while pushing a link button.
- Fix for Kaptar winch ride issue allowing player to move too far from platform
- Fix for the Kaptar elevator leaving without player
- Fix for engaging the mine cart after loading a game.
- Fix for the player falling through the very cold Maray elevator chamber.
- Fix for the Maray movie panel turning back on if you take a screenshot of it when it's off.
- Hunrath imagers now load in and out of memory at runtime.
- Many tweaks to loading zones in Kaptar, Maray, and Hunrath
- Fixes to pop-ins at Farley's house
- Fix for a loading issue in Maray that could cause a fall-through
- Fixes for loading when leaving the Hub on very slow machines
- Fixes for possible shader related crashes
- Misc tweaks to try and improve performance on very slow computers
- Localization fixes for VR terminology in menu – translations have been finalized
- Fix for weird camera angles in player controller after playing in VR.
- Added text for mirror mode (M key) to keyboard mapping display (Oculus)
- Localized text for the "Too many save games" message now displays after menu fix
- Removed duplicated "EXPLOSION' subtitle line for back side of Farley’s tape
- All of Farley's vault journals have been finalized and have full localization