Arai "Larval" Notes
Arai "Larval" Notes is a document in Obduction. It was written by Farley and is found on a table in her vault. It describes how the light emitted by Arai larval pods changes dependent on the chemical makeup of the surfaces they are attached to.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Arai "Larval" Notes - By C.F.
- Takes about 3 to 5 days for a single Arai larvae to change colors after being moved to a new surface. - Pulsing stops immediately upon removal from Kaptar. (induced by "Polyarchs".) - "Cloning" has been extremely easy - like "potatoes", easy
- plant fiber - Yellow
- bone - light Yellow
- Arai encrustment - Green
- Gold - Pink
- Copper - Red/Orange
- Titanium - Orange
- Silver - Red
- Aluminum - Red/Orange
- "Granite" (Kaptar) - Teal Blue
- Sandstone (Hunrath) - Light Blue
- Soarstone (Mofang) - Deep Purple
- "Shale" (Maray) - Very Light Blue
- + Polyarch pods - always Purple
To do: I'm curious about the effect of combining various base surface? Still a bit odd "experimenting" with the lifeforms. The light they emit is handy given our limited supply of diesel fuel.